Monday, September 8, 2008

GOING, GOING...


I'm not sure if you've noticed the sign over there on the sidebar ==>
but we're having a sale over at Wish Upon a Necklace! Our first sale ever and it's a really big one. We're selling off all of our sterling silver wish necklaces for only $20 each (that's a saving of $8!!!!) to make room for a whole new line of wish necklaces to be introduced this fall! That's right, after four years, we're going to shake things up a bit at Wish Upon a Necklace. The new line will coincide with an exciting new redesign of our online shop! Big doings here at corporate headquarters. ; )


So if you've been meaning to buy a starfish, shamrock, flower, heart, ballet slipper, cheerleader megaphone or Hope wish necklace but just haven't gotten around to it, you better act fast. Because once they're gone, they're gone! Except for the shamrock, those are sold out already but my friend wants one and I couldn't stand the begging and pleading any longer so I said that I'd make it for her. Her name is Colleen - how do you tell Colleen that she can't have a shamrock? Seriously. Anyway, since I'm making one for her, I'm happy to make one for you too. Just let me know by comment or email that you want to ride on the coattails of Colleen and get a last-minute shamrock wish necklace. Then go ahead to the Wish Upon a Necklace website and make your purchase and I will make it for you right away. But after I make up this batch of shamrocks - that's it! (and this time I mean it).

4 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Thanks for the welcome :-) Massachusetts has been great, so far!

Jenn Kirk said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Yours is so much fun -- I love looking at your party items.

amy turn sharp said...

they are fabulous! xo

mădălina said...

so cute! im keeping this:)