Thursday, February 5, 2009

VALENTINE TREATS



What would Valentine's Day be without treats? Nothing. That's what it would be. Yeah, sure, you would still have all the love and all that, blah, blah, blah. But what's love without chocolate? So in keeping with this incredibly romantic spirit, I have compiled a list of Valentine's Day treats complete with links to recipes and instructions.



Sprinkles Strawberry Cupcakes from Martha, because it wouldn't be a holiday without Martha. Obviously.


Chocolate dipped Rice Krispie Treats from No Fuss Fabulous, because the only way to improve on Rice Krispie Treats is to dip them in chocolate!

Candy Cane Heart Lollipops from Skip to My Lou. Very resourceful - love that. (also seen above as a cupcake topper)


And saving the best for last, my all time favorite treat for any holiday: Pretzel Kisses! These are especially fun for Valentine's Day because the mini pretzels look like little hearts. Just be warned, once you start eating these, it's impossible to stop. Instructions found here at No Fuss Fabulous.

Here's to a ♥ Sweet ♥ Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Crafty P said...

I saw those hearts at Skip to my Lou and was so excited! I have all the necessary ingredients already! I was also going to make some candy cane syrup for the teachers that I found somewhere out there!

Love those little pretzel/rolo/m&m treats. I call them reindeer noses at Christmas maybe smooches for Valentine's day?

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

Ooh, you use Rolo's for those? Interesting. I use Hershey Kisses.

Anonymous said...

Your site is so fabulous! I love it. We should definitely become blog friends! I am so happy you liked our Valentine treats! They really are addicting. :)

I will definitely be back. I LOVED the Wii Bowling party!!

www.nofussfabulous.com

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

Valentine's Day treats...I love them and wished they lasted all year! :)