Thursday, February 25, 2010

PAPERLESS POST




I know this may sound strange coming from a designer of party invitations, but sometimes I like to use online invite services. It's quick, easy and the designs have come such a long way. I figure, if I save a tree on the front end, I can go really crazy with the party accessories! There are still many times when I feel that a beautiful invitation that you can touch and feel and open up in person is definitely in order, but for those other times, my new favorite service is definitely
Paperless Post.



One of the reasons that I love Paperless Post is that they do such a great job of making you feel like you're receiving an actual invite through the mail. There's an envelope addressed to the recipient, it opens up and out comes this beautiful, personal invite that you feel like you can reach out and touch. The "texture" of the paper is lovely and it all just seems very personal, which is no small feat for an email invite!

You must register to view all available designs, which is a bit of an annoyance. But with a huge variety of designs and endless combinations of paper, graphics and typeface, it is more than worth the minute it takes to register. Check it out here. I think you'll love it!

P.S. This is a completely unsolicited review. I assure you, Paperless Post has no knowledge of my existence on the planet.

No comments: